Search This Blog

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dry Rub

I use Paula Deen's recipe for dry rub. I think it is a solid rub. I haven't felt the need to tinker with it. I will say it is has a little heat from the cayenne, but I like it. If you are sensitive to the heat, you may want to cut back on the cayenne.


Just put all the ingredients in a bowl. I will double, triple the recipe, etc., depending on what size container I will be storing in.


Just stir everything together.


Store in an airtight container. Make a label, and your recipe is handy when it's time to refill!

DRY RUB

INGREDIENTS:
2 Tablespoons salt
2 Tablespoons black pepper
2 Tablespoons dark brown sugar
2 Tablespoons paprika
1 1/2 Teaspoons cayenne pepper

DIRECTIONS:
Combine ingredients, in a medium sized mixing bowl. Store in an airtight cover. Use to season meat, for barbecuing.





No comments:

Post a Comment