Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2021

Corn Tortilla Quesadilla

I was making a video, for my YouTube channel: The Righteous Kitchen, when I had a sweet, childhood memory. 

I remember, summers spent at my Aunt Patsy's house. It was a lively house, filled with children playing. Cousins, and neighborhood children playing, all day, outside. Rollerskating, riding big wheels, playing ball, swimming. We were so active. 

If you ran inside, you'd see Aunt Patsy, in the kitchen, cooking. Her kitchen window, had a clear view, to the front yard, so she could see what was going on.  I recall the front door being open, as it was probably just as well, because kids were running in and out, constantly.

I remember, clear as the day, Aunt Patsy was cooking dinner, and I she made me a Corn Tortilla Quesadilla. She did this quite often. A quick, on the go snack; to get us back outside. She was so smart. Quick refill, and off you go. 

Check out the video, as I recall that special food memory. Share yours, in the comments. 

CORN TORTILLA QUESADILLA

Ingredients:
Corn Tortilla
Butter
Cheese

Directions:
Heat griddle, or skillet to medium high heat. Spread butter, on top side of tortilla. Place a handful of shredded cheese, on half side of tortilla. Fold. Turn to brown, on each side. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment