Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Affogato


Looking for the perfect beverage, or dessert to serve guests? Affogato is the answer. An Affogato is an Italian dessert coffee. In it's simplest form, it is espresso poured over vanilla ice cream, or gelato.

I like to dress my Affogato with spices, and whipped cream. I'm hooked on my cinnamon spice blend, and will post that soon. Another favorite is cocoa powder.


Choose a good espresso. Peet's is my current favorite. I like the bold, smooth blend. All their espresso coffee is good!





AFFOGATO

INGREDIENTS:
1 - 2 Small scoops vanilla ice cream, or gelato
1 Shot espresso
Whipped cream
Cinnamon Spice

DIRECTIONS:
Scoop ice cream, into a small juice glass, or coffee cup. Sprinkle with Cinnamon Spice. Pour espresso over ice cream. Top with whipped cream and Cinnamon Spice.



No comments:

Post a Comment