Search This Blog

Saturday, April 27, 2024

Patsy's Party Dip

Today, is a very special day. It is my Aunt Patsy's birthday! I was browsing through my blog, and noticed I did not include her dip recipe. Happily, there is a video tutorial on YouTube; so my work is easy. This dip recipe, is what I grew up on; and I continue to make, today. Beyond chips and dip, this dip is a wonderful addition to a Crudité Platter.

A YouTube tutorial is available, by clicking this link.


PATSY’S PARTY DIP

INGREDIENTS: 1 (1/2 ounce) Packet Laura Scudder’s Green Onion dip mix 8 Ounces cottage cheese 8 Ounces sour cream 1/2 Cup mayonnaise

DIRECTIONS: Combine all ingredients, in a medium sized mixing bowl; stirring well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

SERVE WITH: Chips Crackers Vegetables Hot Wings Crudité Platter

No comments:

Post a Comment