Search This Blog

Friday, September 6, 2024

Peanut Butter & Banana Nachos

 


A TikTok friend asked me if I’ve tried peanut butter on a tortilla. If I had, it wasn’t memorable. I’m used to eating peanut butter on crispy lavash; and that is a favorite. I knew I wanted a crispy tortilla, so I went with nachos.


The moment I tried these Peanut Butter & Banana Nachos, I knew they were a hit! Now, I can’t wait to tell my friend, I have tried peanut butter on a tortilla.




PEANUT BUTTER & BANANA NACHOS

 

INGREDIENTS:

1 Mission Carb Balance flour tortilla

3 Drops cooking oil

Ceylon cinnamon, to sprinkle

1/3 Banana, sliced

1 1/2 Tablespoons peanut butter

 

DIRECTIONS:

In a baking tray; brush cooking oil, onto both sides of tortilla. Sprinkle cinnamon, generously, onto both sides of tortilla. Cut into 16 wedges; like a pizza. Arrange wedges, in an even layer, on baking tray. Toast in an air fryer, about 5 minutes; flipping wedges half way through, until wedges are crispy. Or, use the broiler setting, in the oven. To plate: place tortilla chips on center of plate. Top with banana slices. Spoon peanut butter into a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 20 seconds. Peanut butter should be softened enough to drizzle. Drizzle peanut butter over nachos.  Makes 1 serving.


No comments:

Post a Comment