Search This Blog

Monday, April 10, 2023

Easter Asparagus

I have  a new recipe that I wanted to share, while Asparagus is in season. I made this for Easter dinner, and it needed a name. Immediately, my daughter suggested, Easter Asparagus! It fits, and this recipe is a keeper. 


What a beautiful presentation! I like how festive it looks. I’ll be sure to make this again, next Easter.




EASTER ASPARAGUS 

 

INGREDIENTS:

2 Pounds fresh asparagus, tough ends trimmed

2 Tablespoons vegetable oil

3/4 Teaspoon Righteous Seasoning 

3 Slices bacon, fried, chopped

3 Ounces pomegranate seeds, or fresh raspberries

1 Tablespoon slivered almonds

1 Teaspoon Sadaf Pomegranate Molasses 

 

DIRECTIONS:

Preheat oven to 400. Toss asparagus, oil, and seasoning, on a 9 X 13” baking tray. Roast for 25 - 30 minutes, until asparagus is just tender. Line asparagus, on a serving platter. Sprinkle, in a horizontal line, across the asparagus: pomegranate seeds, bacon, and almonds. Drizzle with pomegranate molasses.


No comments:

Post a Comment